Micro Cine HD Kit
CHF570.00 – CHF1,640.00
We are proud to offer the Micro Cine HD Kit as a complete BNF with everything you need to start your own FPV journey.
This setup is made and optimized for shooting slow cinematic footage in really difficult environments. The components used for this build are some of the best available products on the market. They have been thoroughly tested making this THE trusted gear for our own shoots.
The Micro Cine Kit is a super small setup to catch any shot when space is rare! With its protective frame, the risk of injuries and damage is reduced to a minimum. The small footprint and its ultra low weight allow this Kit to be safely used in precarious environments where larger drones impossible to operate.
An AUW of less than 200g can only be achieved by removing everything thats not needed for flying. Therefore the Kit can optionally be bought together with a “naked GoPro”. This is simply spoken a minimized GoPro camera.
- CaddX Vista on board!
- 98mm/114mm diagonal (2″/2.5″)
- 140g/150g weight incl. GoPro w/o LiPo
- 2mm thickness
- Many 3D printed Accesoires
- preconfigured PID profile (auto change for 3S and 4S LiPo)
- preconfigured OSD
- preconfigured telemetry
- Bind and Fly NakeX HD
- 4 pairs of propellers
- optional: Gopro Hero 6 decased
Whats under the hood:
- Caddx Vista HD
- Pyrodrone F4 AIO 12A V2 (same as Nameless F4)
- GEPRC 1204 5000kv 3-4S Motor
- Gemfan 2540 or Emax Avan 2 inch propellers
- TBS XF nano receiver
- GoPro Hero 6 BetaFPV Naked Case V2
optional All in Bundle:
- DJI FPV Goggle
- TBS Tango 2
- 4x 4s 450 mAh Lipo
- IDST Q8
- 180W Power supply
- TS-100 soldering iron